Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title - Supervisor E&P
Location - London
Rates - up to £219.68 Umbrella/Ltd or £191.81 PAYE day rate | IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
My client is looking for an experienced Supervisor E&P to work with a small number of management resources and contractors to deliver the work. The successful candidate will assist the project manager to deliver the work. You will be working on the safety, jobs, reviewing safety information and work on the package plan. Candidates must have a good understanding of delivering on site and working in the office too. The successful candidate must have worked in a railway environment and have electrical knowledge.
Examples of what you will do:
* Points heating installations
* UPS installations
* HV cable renewals
* Working in and around substations
* Planning work
* Writing methodologies and task briefing sheets in site contraction and safety assurance
Your experience will include:
* Trained and where appropriate, qualified in the relevant trade.
* Experience of arranging and implementing safe systems of work.
* Experience of organising and controlling the safe and efficient delivery of work.
* Experience and ability to lead, motivate and direct a multi-skilled team.
* Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team.
* Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Experience in the servicing and repair of either building fabric or building plant and equipment.
* Knowledge of relevant standards, procedures and instructions.
* Hold and retain competencies relevant to this post, required by business need.
* Able and willing to drive vehicles as required by business need.
* Computer literate.
* Membership of CITB Construction Skill Certification Scheme.
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.