20 days ago
Our client is a major global player in the Nuclear industry. Operating on a UK Nuclear licensed site specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services based in Capenhurst, Chester.
This is a fixed-term contract role for 11 months.
To carry out electrical & instrumentation skills providing the maintenance, repair and installation of a plant and process related equipment in a cost effective and reliable manner.
- To carry out safe, compliant maintenance & minor project support operations as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Provision of Electrical maintenance service.
- Operate plant equipment in order to ensure delivery to programmes.
- Provide Electrical maintenance support to site, including B300, WMF and Storage Operations.
- Draft detailed technical working instructions to comply with risk assessments, method statements and isolation procedures in area of expertise for approval by Maintenance Team Leader.
- Suitably qualified and experienced Electrical Support/IEE 18th edition Electrical Regulations.
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship together with HNC / Level 3 NVQ.