Salford, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
E&I Engineer - Perm Days
Circa £35K + pension + 25 holidays (Plus Bank Holidays) + benefits package + overtime
Monday to Friday
07:30 - 16:00
This is the opportunity to Work on a large modern state of the art plant, very varied and interesting work with very stable long term / progression opportunities.
Could be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to move into a office and site based role.
- 70% site based - 30% office based
- Involvement in CAPEX projects
- Monitoring E&I equipment across site
- Continuous Improvement focused
- Planned maintenance - little reactive
- Maintenance of various sections of the plant.
- Monitor production process.
- Monitor the machinery performance.
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Drives, inverter drives
- Various Sensors
- Instrumentation (pressure, level & flow transmitters)
- Time served / formal apprenticeship
- 17th edition
- Good CMMS knowledge.
- ATEX, Compex
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- HNC Electrical - Or similar Engineering qualification
- Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
To apply please send CV to chris (dot) wakefield (at) morson (dot) com or call 0161 707 1516 to discuss
E&I tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatics; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, an