Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Duty Operations Manager
- Fully conversant with the CCRRB throughout the entirety
- Manager duty TTM, RMC and Radio Operations Staff
- Lead and monitor the performance of RCC staff
- Act as senior ATC representative on duty in the RCC
- Attend DT planning and whiteboard meetings
- Complete Duty checks on the shift handover
- Maintain ATC authority at the RCC during DT
- Complete shift summary reports to the ROM and Interface manager
Dynamic Testing Phase: T&C
- Review and apply the Safe System of Work for Dynamic Testing as established by the Employerâ€™s RuleBook
- Support the Employerâ€™s RuleBook specialist in a timely submission of the Safe System of Work, submission to the ORR for ROGS and Licence exemptions.
- Organise and undertake final competency reassessments of the Employerâ€™s safety critical staff prior to and ongoing Dynamic testing.
- Support the Employerâ€™s RuleBook specialist in establishing the Special Operating Instructions with Network Rail to allow dynamic testing across the NR interfaces
- Supportthe weekly Test Runs Steering Group to organise the test running tests with all the various stakeholders (Systemwide contractors, Network Rail, Bombardier, etc.
- Work with the Employerâ€™s Power Supply Manager (PSM) to ensure complete availability and reliability of the permanent systems i.e. tunnel ventilation and OHLE to allow for the test running tests
- Attend the monthly ROOC
HND/HNC or equivalent
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- Significant experience in the role of Major Railway Projects in the UK or abroad.
- Network Rail Contractors staff experience
- Processing of Documentation experience
- Linear site logistics and planning experience.
- Innovative approach to the tasks in hand, striving for a better way.
- Proficient in Word Excel and Project software
- CSCS Card/ PTS
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
Excellent communication skills
Excellent writing skills
Ability to establish and maintain Safe Systems of Work involving trains and RRV
Ability to manage multiple Staff
Safe and environmentally aware