21 days ago
Dynamic Testing Phase: T&C
* Review and apply the Safe System of Work for Dynamic Testing as established by the Employer's RuleBook
* Support the Employer's RuleBook specialist in a timely submission of the Safe System of Work, submission to the ORR for ROGS and Licence exemptions.
* Organise and undertake final competency reassessments of the Employer's safety critical staff prior to and ongoing Dynamic testing.
* Support the Employer's RuleBook specialist in establishing the Special Operating Instructions with Network Rail to allow dynamic testing across the NR interfaces
* SupportCo-chair the weekly Test Runs Steering Group to organise the test running tests with all the various stakeholders (Systemwide contractors, Network Rail, Bombardier, etc.
* Work with the Employer's Power Supply Manager (PSM) to ensure complete availability and reliability of the permanent systems i.e. tunnel ventilation and OHLE to allow for the test running tests
* Attend the monthly ROOC
Desired Knowledge / Experience
*Significant experience in the role of Major Railway Projects in the UKk or abroad.
*Network Rail Contractors staff experience
*Processing of Documentation experience
*Linear site logistics and planning experience.
*Innovative approach to the tasks in hand, striving for a better way.
*Proficient in Word Excel and Project software
*CSCS Card/ PTS