£20.33 - £29.96 per hour
0161 707 1516
about 1 month ago
A leading Defence client based in Barrow in Furness are recruiting a Driller /Fitter. My have trade apprenticeship i.e. driller/mech fitter etc.
Conduct drilling, stud welding and trammel burning operations.
Core Duties (Maximum 10 - 12)
* Work safely at all times, complying with Health and Safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
* Interpret and follow relevant specifications.
* Obtain the appropriate tools and equipment for the cutting/stud welding operations and check they are in a safe and usable condition.
* Cut/join the materials using appropriate methods and techniques.
* Check that all the required operations have been completed to the required specification.
* Deal promptly and effectively with problems within your control and report those that cannot be solved.
* Apprenticeship (desirable)
Please be advised - Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply.
Nightshift / Backshift? or any other shift pattern that the business requires.
if this position is of interest please apply or contact Matthew / 0161 707 1516