15 days ago
Draughtsperson , Contract, Bridgwater
This position will provide an effective drawing service to an assigned area ensuring compliance with Nuclear Site Licence, other legislation and Company Policy.
Safety, Environment & Security
* Set out controls to ensure the safe delivery of tasks and ensure compliance with the local and Magnox Management System
* Maintain knowledge of the relevant local and Magnox management systems
* Actively monitor and reinforce safety behaviours.
* Establish a safe operational culture and provide safety, security & environmental leadership
* Maintain your own safe & secure workplace, identifying safety, environmental and information security risks and hazards then apply STAR and report unusual occurrences
* Establish the correct work ethic and culture within the team.
* Establish and maintain an appropriate and effective level of stakeholder engagement.
* Challenge the status quo and identify future opportunities through innovation within area of professionalism/ function/ business and process.
* Provide technical draughting support to their assigned area of responsibility.
* Provide technical advice, drawings, maps and documentation to support their assigned area of responsibility.
* Create and modify drawings and maps for their assigned area of responsibility by both manual and electronic means in a timely manner.
* Work on drawings in a number of formats, including AutoCAD and TIFF
* Carry out site survey and inspection work as necessary for the production and update of drawings and maps.
* Use the CAD office document management tools to flow drawings as they progress through their various routes to formal issue.
* Carry out efficient operation of the various drawing office equipment and systems.
* Conduct information searches on drawings and maps as requested.
* Support Design Engineers in the production of drawings required in relation to the range of projects.
* Manage the drawing archive including those identified as controlled copy drawings.
* Ensure that QA paperwork is produced in a timely manner and in accordance with local procedures for all drawing work.
* Print and prepare hard and electronic copies of drawings and maps required in support of design, operations, project, property and maintenance teams.