€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Morson International are working with a leading technology company in the ICT industry. They are rapidly expanding their enterprise business and as part of these plans they are recruiting for the following:
DQM/EHS Manager - Brussels, Belgium
DQM / DQA - QUALITY
- Ensure that all the quality requirements and the quality KPI's of the project are met.
- Conduct investigations of significant quality issues and initiate corrective actions.
- Reach the level of quality agreed with the Customer.
- Increase the chance of the first time right (FTR).
- Efficient monitoring and a continuous improvement of subcontractor quality work.
- Subcontractor performance evaluation.
- Field quality management.
- Quality reporting.
- Implementation, continuation and further development of the quality management system according to (ISO 9001),
- Implementation, continuation and further development of the EHS management system according to OHSAS 18001 and VCA certification.
- Guide to standardize and specify the EHS requirements in project delivery process.
- Guide the implementation of EHS management of project team.
- Ensure that the EHS management in the Project delivery process is in compliance with the requirements of customers, local laws and regulations, international standards, and corporate EHS policies.
- Ensure the life and health safety of employees, environment protection.
- Ensure that the subcontractors have the necessary qualifications to do the work according to the customer requirements and the local law.
- Experience in quality and EHS
- Graduated in telecom or with experience
- Prevention advisor or full VCA certificate is required
- Fluent in English and in French or Dutch
- Good communication and team work skill
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.