€350.00 - €375.00 per day
about 1 month ago
.NET Engineer with Azure - Luxembourg
Morson International are working with a Global IT Consultancy who are looking for a .Net Engineer with Azure to join their team in Luxembourg. This is an initial 6-month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. They are paying €375 a day.
The .Net Engineer will be involved in the:
* Provision of expert advice: Enterprise solution patterns and best practices in custom components development, workflow/process engines development, cloud components development, build and deployment.
* Analysis, design and development of solution components.
* Analysis and development for the Enterprise Application Integration of different information systems
* Production of technical documents.
* Participation in technical working groups and meetings with the project team, stakeholders and end-users.
The successful .Net Engineer will have:
* Bachelor-Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 5 years of professional IT experience
* Minimum 4 years working on enterprise applications solutions development or enterprise application integration solutions with particular focus on the development platform APIs/SDKs.
* Minimum 4 years working on bespoke software development.
* Minimum 3 years of experience on cloud development architecture and build/release automation pipelines.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working in the development of workflow/process engines.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing business processes/business driven solutions.
* Minimum 4 years of experience on the following
* C#, .NET and/or Java
* Scrum/ Agile methodologies
* Minimum 3 years of experience on:
* ReactJS and/or Angular
* SQL Server or Azure SQL
* IIS (.NET Web applications)
* XML, XSLT, XML-Schema, XSD, DTD
* SOAP/REST Web Services
* UML, RUP
* JIRA/ Confluence
* Team Foundation Server/ Azure DevOps
* Minimum 1 year of experience in Entity Framework and Oracle DB
* Very good written and spoken English is required. French knowledge would be considered as asset
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.