€2200.00 - €2500.00 per month
about 1 month ago
.Net Developer/Architect - Athens
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a .Net Developer/Architect to join their team in Athens. This is a permanent contract where my client is paying 2500 Euros per month for this opportunity.
The .Net Developer will be involved in the:
* Architecture and design of information systems.
* Review of the architecture of existing systems.
* Establish and maintain the Technical Design.
* Working closely with the Business Analyst supporting the solution requirement elicitation. Producing technical architectures / designs that are modifiable, dependable and scalable. Translating requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models.
* Ensure industry and secure software development best practices, standards and guidelines. Development and enhancement of architecture.
* Create the work design based on the milestones, manage timelines and delegate tasks to the team members.
* Take part in and support the implementation and testing of the system.
* Participate in code review activities.
* Ensure alignment with the High Level Design
The successful .Net Developer will have:
* University degree with minimum 8 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 8 years of experience in IT on top.
* Minimum 5 years of experience of application architecture activities in .NET and relevant tools
* Experience with new software development projects and maintenance projects with excellent understanding
* Experience with standardization in IT.
* Application architecture skills.
* In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and / or Microservices.
* Excellent understanding of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
* Good knowledge of Relational DBMS. Good knowledge of business process analysis.
* Good knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
* Advanced knowledge of the relevant technology and eco-system in which the person will function (e.g. .Net and Microsoft technologies).
* Advanced knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
* Good understanding of Security / Coding by Design
* Good understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
* Very good level of written and spoken English is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.