Up to €450.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a .NET Application Architect to join their team in Brussels. This is initially a 6 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a long term contract.
- Architecture and design of information systems
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Masters degree and 13 years of IT professional experience
- 6 years of experience in architecture and design and development of information systems
- 4 years of experience in development of information systems using .NET
- 2 years of experience with user interface technologies (e.g. jQuery, KendoUI)
- 2 years of experience with UML or CASE tools
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
Excellent knowledge of web styling technologies (e.g. CSS, HTML 5).
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with IIS web server configuration is an advantage
- Experience in web technologies
- Experience with SCRUM development is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of XML
- Knowledge of project management methodology is an advantage (e.g. Prince, PMI)
- Knowledge of XBRL is an advantage.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.