Up to £32400.00 per annum
13 days ago
I am currently recruiting a Domestic Marketing Manager for my well-known Energy Client.
The purpose of the role is to drive retention and acquisition of domestic customers by creating and delivering market leading marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Be accountable for the retention of domestic consumers through the creation of sector leading marketing initiatives
- Act as the customer champion across the business, instigating cross functional projects to deliver improved customer experience
- Create clear marketing plans to drive customer retention and revenue per customer, be accountable for the results
- Create a differentiated market position as the leading and most loved domestic supplier to customers
- Understand the effect of service and via NPS and other techniques, develop a world class service proposition for the consumer market
- Take the brand from 'known to top of mind'
- Create and significantly grow the offer on added value products and services
- Analyse the consumer data and promote the highlights within the business so that the focus is on the customer metrics, design and implement strategies to maximise customer perception and gross margin
Skills, Knowledge and Experience;
- Experience of running volume-based Customer based Consumer Marketing Campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of ROI driven by Consumer led Campaigns
- Experience of implementing multi-channel integrated Marketing Campaigns
- The idea candidate is likely to have experience gained from Utilities, Financial Services or the Energy sectors
- Marketing degree or equivalent essential
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Management of third-party agencies essential