Up to £0.00 per annum
14 days ago
Morson International has an exciting vacancy for a Documentation Governance Engineer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
As a Documentation Governance Engineer you must provide the Aircraft Operations with a significant level of specialised skills, knowledge and advice. Be able to compile, manufacture, and produce aircraft documentation in either hard copy or in the electronic format currently being used by the customer (GOLDesp).
You will deploy and apply your knowledge to support and reinforce your department's efforts in effecting aircraft build records. You will continue to work with others to deploy your specialised skills to develop aircraft documentation that satisfy both business and customer requirements and needs. You will also provide support to others within the organisation
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of aircraft documentation including the Integrated Electronic Technical Publications, GOLDesp including boundary cell knowledge.
- Create, compile, and maintain all aspects of Aircraft Servicing Forms for aircraft in maintenance / strip ensuring all activities are accurately and correctly recorded. Experience of using MF700 Documentation and GOLDesp at Supervisory level is essential
- Review current information applicable to servicing and lifed components.
- Provide the aircraft line managers with short and long term servicing, and maintenance forecast.
- Audit and report the standard of aircraft documentation on receipt or despatch of an aircraft to ensure conformance with contractual and regulatory requirements, ensuring discrepancies are corrected and/or reported to the relevant personnel, in either hard or electronic format.
- Interfacing with the Integrated Projects Teams in respect to documentation, lifed components and servicing issues that arise from up-issues of the Compound Interactive Electronic Technical Publications and Technical Instructions.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external customers in respect to aircraft build records.
- Investigate report and correct all customer complaints/issues associated with aircraft build records.