£14.50 - £18.20 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit a Document Management Controller on behalf of our Aerospace and Defence client based in Filton.
Responsible for all Document & Data Management activities for both Filton and Western Approach sites.
Running the Front Desk for the Filton site, processing all incoming & outgoing requests across all applicable programmes.
- Process incoming/outgoing data transfers from Customers and Suppliers through the appropriate process ensuring export control and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintain, control, translate and publish sites manufacturing data within defined file structure / baseline hierarchy.
- Ensure all materials are handled and processed to comply with the Export control requirements. Specified training is provided and presented when required.
- Ensure transfer of non-conformances (QN's) between Suppliers, Internal Business, Engineering Department and Customer are performed with accuracy and speed to meet operational requirements.
- Act as focal point of contact between customer and the business for all Commercial Front desk / Change Management activities.
- Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators for Data management activities. Contribute to the route cause analysis exercise applying appropriate levels of containment & corrective action.
- Facilitate and report Query note process (Problem Report) across the business, Customer and Supplier.
- Compliance with all risk assessments and company EHS Procedures relevant to all work activities. Reporting of all incidents, accidents and near misses as per the company's procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions
- Support process development and Continuous Improvement.
- Champion "Export Control" compliance activities, ensuring you and where applicable, members of the team, adhere to the site "Technology Control Plan (TCP), guaranteeing compliance with Export Control Regulations, controls, training and systems.
Specific Functional Capability, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must able to comply with Nationality ITAR requirements
- Office literate (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel)
- Interpretation of engineering data set / design definition
- Effective self-time management
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple / changing priorities within a Programme context / environment.
- Windchill PDM Experience
- Document Management experience
- Previous experience in a Customer facing role
- CAD/Drawing interrogation skills
This role will follow a shift pattern of 4.5 days on flexi-hours:
Mon - Thurs: 07:00-15:00
Or equivalent hours with later start/finish times.
Recognising the restricted nature of the work, candidates must be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.