£9.00 - £10.22 per annum
10 months ago
Document Controller required required for work within Devonport Dockyard in Plymouth.
- Receipt, review and verification for all project documentation from design through to validation.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to request comments, expedite review of comments and ensure completion of all documentation to required industry standards.
- Co-ordinates receipt, mastering, issuance, review and revision of controlled documents, e.g. design documents.
- Set up and implements a document storage and filing systems
- ensure processes are put in place and maintain integrity of document storage.
- Ongoing administration of document management system.
- Work closely with internal deparmens to ensure document sharing and availability.
Key Skills / Experience:
- NVQ 2 in Business Admin essential
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English A-C
- Knowledge of how to set up a document filing system.
- Confident dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, confident and highly organised.
- Comfortable working as part of a team, as well as indecently and highly self-motivated.
- Open minded and flexible individual who enjoys working with new technologies and strategies.