Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client a leading Energy Company are seeking a Document Controller for a contract role up until May 2021 based in Glasgow.
- Review and ensure the file content of the Data Room (as far as is effectively possible) meets the Quality requirements as set out in the project procedures.
- Managing the consistency and Quality of the load up process and producing relevant reports on status, timings and exceptions as requested by the team.
- Develop relationships with the project teams to ensure that the process is fully understood and any changes are communicated effectively.
- Implement and augment the lessons learned process as an active party to ensure that all projects gain from accumulated project experience.
- Produce and ensure the accuracy of load up review reports for approval and authorisation by the Transaction.
- Oversee the Transaction review process, ensuring that the data room accurately reflects all approved documents as required by the transaction.
- Oversee the Transaction review process, ensuring that the Project wise data room accurately reflects all reviewed documents as required by the transaction.
- Issue standard and exception reports as required by the Transaction Team.
- Follow all Standard and transaction procedures to ensure all Transaction Documentation is identified, recorded, reviewed and shared as directed.
- Be familiar with and become expert in the use of the transaction database tools to ensure all documentation is uploaded into the PW Data Room in a consistent format.
- Become familiar with general project tools to move/rename/check large volumes of files for load up.
- Manage the Data/Metadata content of the Data Room via Excel and Access to ensure all standard reports can be accessed and contain rely upon information on a real time basis.
- Manage the consistency of Data between PW and the database to ensure Information can be mapped easily and accurately between the two Key systems.
- Have an understanding of the overall transaction model as it relates to the Document requirement.
- Develop innovative and creative solutions to resolve conflicts internally and within the team.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise key tasks, while building relationships with teammates and individuals each with potentially differing views, aims and objectives.
- Significant experience in a Senior or Lead Document Management role
- Familiarity and understanding of Energy Sector documentation and how the management of information is key to a successful project.
- Familiarity of HSE and General Safety Requirements as they relate to Energy Projects.
- Significant Document Management experience, preferably with multiple EDMS systems.
- Familiarity with the MS Office suite of applications.
- Particularly intermediate/advanced skills in MS Excel and Access.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within a highly pressurised environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to form effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritise multiple deliverable with similar/same deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively.
- Good general practical knowledge of IT applications / systems.