East Midlands, England
£105 - £155 per day
Rail Technical Team
28 days ago
Role - Document Controller
Location - Birmingham
Duration - Rolling contract
An exciting multi-billion pound complex programme of works across the UK with Phase 1 planning to open in 2026. Their team role is to manage the integration and interfaces between the high speed and classic network. This involves supporting the development and implementation of their programme whilst looking after the interests. We are large department split across London, Rugby and Birmingham and several offices.
Combining your organisational skills and keen eye for detail you will establish and maintain document control processes, carefully monitor our project teams so that they comply with procedures and manage the storage of soft and hard copy media.
Your strong relationship building, and communication skills will help you to control the information flows with our client and external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements.
* Enterprise Bridge (eB)
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge and experience in document control and transmittal processes
* Intermediate IT skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Showing respect and stakeholder management skills
* Educated to HND/HNC or similar standard
* SharePoint/Hub experience
* Good experience in project management and sponsorship
* Knowledge of rail industry
* Knowledge of programme management processes and activities