£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
11 months ago
We are actively looking to recruit the services of a Document Controller on a long-term contract basis for a key client based in London
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare, file and manage project documentation along with financial reports and applications
- Transmitting Project Documentation to Internal and External Parties.
- Keeping record of all document transmittal's incoming and outgoing.
- Creating Health and Safety files to the correct standard
- Creating EDMS Containers for all project documentation
- Attend relevant meetings
- Have previous experience in a mechanical and electrical environment.
- Experience working on the EDMS system (Conject)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience with Microsoft applications i.e Word, Excel
- CSCSvisitors' card
If you would like to be considered for the role please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516 for more information.
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 3 working days if you are successful.