Birmingham, West Midlands
Rail Technical Team
8 days ago
Our client, a leading Asset Maintenance company are recruiting for a Document Controller/Administrator to work at their offices in Water Orton, Birmingham.
The role will be starting at the beginning of July but the client would like to arrange interviews for the first week in June.
The client is offering temp or perm depending on the candidate's preference.
- Use various document control systems - to upload / download documents / drawings
- Updating and maintaining site files
- Quality checking documents and drawings
- Liaising with different teams
- Accumulating data and statistics for monthly reports
- Assisting with Handover files
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of Document Control system
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Potentially a long-term opportunity
- A friendly team
- Learn and develop new skills
- Gain experience within the construction industry
- A chance to be involved in large projects