Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client is looking to employ an experienced Document Controller for an initial period of 6 months with a possibility of extending to join their busy team. As the Document Controller you will provide a document control service, maintaining effective control of all programme/project documentation, consistent with national standards and processes. To administer non-specialist project information systems.
What you will do:
* Establish and maintain document control processes and storage soft and hard copy media.
* Monitor so that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
* Control information flows with external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements.
* Ensuring documentation is managed and controlled
* Supporting the team with managing their own documents, assessing the quality of supplier submissions and distributing these to the team
* Ensuring confidential and commercially sensitive information is protected, preparing reports on document status and supporting with the migration of documentation
Your experience will include:
* Experience of document control within an engineering context.
* Advanced use of Microsoft office
* Relevant successful experience of document control processes and techniques