North West England, England
£13 - £15 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Document Controller for our client based at Manchester Airport.
Job Purpose: To assist the Production Department in preparation and smooth running of maintenance inputs.
- Print and/or raise ADD / OOP / LM-WP task cards for all incoming Aircraft Hangar Inputs and customer requests
- Progressive task card clearance, both hard and electronic copy, including a quality audit to identify issues.
- Electronically close the work pack, ensuring relevant fields are completed
- Quality audit of work pack for content and correct compliment of maintenance visit paperwork on receipt
- Ensure work pack completion and carry out quality audit prior to Certificate of Release to Service signature
- Compile CRS correspondence to the Business on completion and release of Aircraft from Hangar Maintenance
- As required scan complete work pack in specified format, save to disc and follow archiving procedure
- Complete KPI information
Key Performance Indicators
- To ensure that all aircraft maintenance input requirements requested by the customer are communicated in a logical, clear and professional manner to the required quality standard using company documentation as outlined in company procedures
- To ensure that all documentation supplied to the Production department is legible, accurate, conforms to appropriate regulatory authority requirements
- Quality audit of completed work packs with all task cards present and signed accordingly. Scanning and copying work packs for archive and return to originator within specified timescales
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong inter personnel skills
- Good Computer skills / aptitude / knowledge of AMOS system
- Knowledge of company and company procedures
- Willing to work a Shift System and flexible working practises
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy