Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
* To document and distribute all project specific information.
Health, Safety & Environment
* Be familiar with, and demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Control and distribute documentation & data in accordance with the requirements of company and site procedures.
* Establish a system to record all controlled docs in accordance with the requirements of the Project Manager and company and site policy and procedures.
* Ensure all technical data & revisions are distributed in a controlled / uncontrolled manner as dictated by project requirements and company procedures.
* Assist in archiving and recording original documentation at project completion
* Maintain up to date list of controlled documents.
* Adherence to policies and procedure
* Input and management of electronic document management system
* Ad hoc duties as job requires
* To promote use of Document Control / Record Management and their associated systems.
* To maximise the use of the Document Control on the Project and throughout the business.
* Identify opportunities to improve Project/Contract document procedures
* Archive objectives as detailed in PDR
* GCSE (or equivalent) level minimum.
* Competent in IT skills - MS Office suite
* Experience of Document Control procedures and systems
* Prior experience of Aconex and EB systems