£0.00 - £18.00 per hour
3 months ago
Within the Telecoms Technical Data Management department, the Document Officer will manage all the project documentation using the clients PLM tool to ensure full traceability.
- Manage project documentation in Windchill in line with the company processes: upload and follow the document lifecycle until its release.
- Provide support to the configuration team in their day to day tasks: management of RFDs, specifications, reports.
- Build internal datapack on time and on quality for delivery to the customer.
- Manage supplier datapacks.
- Reconciling monthly operating budgets and sharing updated financial reports with the senior management team
- Manage the administrative staff and train new hires on office policies and procedures
- Schedule meetings for senior management team and book conference rooms as needed
- Prepare agendas for monthly staff meetings and work with our Administrative Assistant to schedule
- Handle company conference and event logistics, including booking rooms, choosing vendors, inviting guests and booking travel arrangements if necessary
- Work with our vendors to make purchases and reconcile invoices
Candidate Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience in document management using PLM tool
- Highly Motivated candidate with ability to work under stress and to meet challenging deadlines
- Collaboration skills
- Awareness of internal engineering processes or at the very least an awareness of an engineering environment
- Windchill experience
- Security clearance would be beneficial.