£150 - £190 per day
8 months ago
- Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and trace ability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion.
- Up/downloading documentation onto EDMS
- Quality checking of documents to ensure they meet client and company standards
- Creating, formatting and updating documents using Microsoft packages
- Ensuring all technical documents are up to date, logged and updated correctly
- Data management using Excel Process incoming documentation registration in the DMS, internal distribution
- Process incoming documentation - registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving
- Process outgoing documentation - transmit to Client and Suppliers/3rd parties
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed
- Communicating with project team, clients and sub-contractors.
- Download / upload / Printing of drawings using the EDMS
- Archiving of project documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable