26 days ago
Documentation and LOD (List of Deliverables) Controller, Permanent, Aztec West
Our Client is looking for a hands-on, proactive and organised Documentation and LOD (List of Deliverables) Controller with the ability to work with electronic tools, and platforms ideally in a project engineering environment.
The Documentation and LOD Controller will:
- Provide support for the management of documents using an electronic document management system (GED).
- Check the quality of documents to ensure they meet the Project and Company Standards.
- Ensure the correct distribution of deliverables and project documentation
- Manage document storage and archiving
- Support the monthly update of the LOD and associated key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Support the production of the LOD for the yearly task order
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience of document management and MS Office
- Educated to A Level standard or above
- Knowledge of electronic document management systems and other electronic tools and platforms
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in a fast pace engineering project environment
- French speaker
Skills and Competencies:
- Document Management System and MS Office and Outlook
- Must be organised and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly organised, logical thinker and ability to work towards tight deadlines and flexibly to meet the demands of the role.
- Excellent written communication skills, conscientious and proactive with a high level of attention to detail.
- Candidates should possess a can-do and questioning attitude.