Manchester, Greater Manchester
£13 - £15 per hour
8 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Document Controller to work for our prestigious client at Manchester Airport.
Working Hours: 37 per week :
Earlies - Mon-Thurs - 06:30 - 14:30
Fri - 06:30-14:00
Lates - Mon-Thurs - 13:15 - 21:15
Fri - 11:00 - 18:30
**Shifts will alternate every week**
Overtime is available, when required.
Rate of Pay: The starting rate would be £13 per hour (whilst training), rising to £15 per hour on receipt of an Approval Stamp.
Job Purpose: To assist the Production Department in preparation and smooth running of maintenance inputs
- Print and/or raise ADD / OOP / LM-WP task cards for all incoming Aircraft Hangar Inputs and customer requests
- Progressive task card clearance, both hard and electronic copy, including a quality audit to identify issues.
- Electronically close the work pack, ensuring relevant fields are completed
- Quality audit of work pack for content and correct compliment of maintenance visit paperwork on receipt
- Ensure work pack completion and carry out quality audit prior to Certificate of Release to Service signature
- Compile CRS correspondence to the Business on completion and release of Aircraft from Hangar Maintenance
- As required scan complete work pack in specified format, save to disc and follow archiving procedure
- Complete KPI information
Key Performance Indicators
- To ensure that all aircraft maintenance input requirements requested by the customer are communicated in a logical, clear and professional manner to the required quality standard using company documentation as outlined in company procedures
- To ensure that all documentation supplied to the Production department is legible, accurate, conforms to appropriate regulatory authority requirements
- Quality audit of completed work packs with all task cards present and signed accordingly. Scanning and copying work packs for archive and return to originator within specified timescales
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong inter personnel skills
- Good Computer skills / aptitude / knowledge of AMOS system
- Knowledge of company and company procedures
- Willing to work a Shift System and flexible working practises
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy