Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per hour + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
7 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit a Document Controller to join a large Rail Client based in the Birmingham area.
You will support the team by coordinating with different departments to ensure that documents are kept in a suitable location, and are accessible to all internal services. Your role will enable the company to adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information, and enable the team to retrieve data more effectively.
You will champion the use of smartTOOLS, working closely with the SMART Architect to ensure that the document control elements of the tools are fit for purpose.
- Check and approve documents before filing them accordingly
- Liaise with both internal and external agencies to ensure documents contain correct and understandable information
- Input document data into an organised filing system ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
- Effectively follow the company's standard operating procedures in submissions of documents
- Meet submission deadlines punctually, whilst also ensuring all documents have been prepared and communicated across the team with plenty of time for final proof checking
- Build collaborative relationships within the company to understand internal customer needs and ensure that systems and processes are fit for purpose