Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Job Title - Document Controller
Location - Birmingham + York
About the role / project:
My client is looking to employ an experienced Document Controller for an initial period of 6 months with a possibility of extending to join their busy team. As the Document Controller you will provide a document control service, maintaining effective control of all programme/project documentation, consistent with national standards and processes. To administer non-specialist project information systems.
What you will do:
* Establish and maintain document control processes and storage soft and hard copy media.
* Monitor so that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
* Control information flows with external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements
Your experience will include:
* Advanced use of Microsoft office
* Relevant successful experience of document control processes and techniques
* Experience of Sharepoint, ProjectWise or EnterpriseBridge