US$25.00 - US$27.00 per annum
2 months ago
2+ years' experience in clerical duties related to technical documentation of procedures and practices in support of project execution and of Project Coordinator. Must be a detail oriented individual, with multi tasking capability, and good communicative and organizational skills to establish and maintain effective contact with the client and its employees. Experience in related field work is highly desirable. Must be efficient and knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office Suit, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and willing to be trained in Adept and Microsoft Access. Must understand and comply with all Company policies and procedures.
High School or equivalent job training.
Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, especially proactively seeking information and documents needed from team members and clients for proper upkeep of technical documents and in support of the Project Coordinator. Must present a professional image and behave in a professional and mature manner at all times.
* Responsible for setting up projects in Adept, entering incoming drawings from vendors and clients, entering project related meeting minutes, entering client and company contact information.
* Responsible for generating RFI documents to client and scan returned signatures, attach in database for future reference.
* Responsible for generating outgoing transmittals to clients and vendors.
* Responsible for generating purchase orders for vendors.
* Responsible for maintaining clean and organized document control files filing all project related packages and making copies of drawing packages and other documentation.
* Also responsible for requesting drawing numbers and drawings from clients.
* Responsible for accurately filing and following up with Project Release Forms, Purchase Orders, Invoices and Contracts.
* If not already knowledgeable, is expected to be trained in Adept (engineering tracking database) and Microsoft Access.
* Safety: Is proactive in all safety matters, displays an enthusiasm for safety and leads team by example.
* Attitude: Exhibits a positive attitude, shows initiative and accepts direction from qualified sources demonstrates dependability.
* Teamwork: Interacts well and cooperates with co-workers on the team assists team members and shows respect for all team members.
* Quality: Work meets or exceeds the company's quality standard of acceptability has the ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Knowledge: Displays the ability to perform the technical skills required for the area of responsibility.
* Problem Solving: Analyzes problems, reaches and recommends acceptable and workable solutions
* Communication: Effectively and respectfully communicate on all levels, both written and oral, with clients, contractors, vendors and Company employees.