Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Documentation Administrator based in Yeovil Somerset
To provide administration support to the Transmission Department Central Records Office to ensure that delivery targets are achieved and documentation is stored and archived in accordance with company procedures.
- To be responsible for compiling Repair & Overhaul Documentation packs.
- To prepare component Log Cards for New Build and Repair & Overhaul units in a timely and efficient manner.
- To prepare component Manufacturing Inspection Reports for New Build deliveries.
- To prepare component Equipment Condition Labels for Repair & Overhaul units in a timely and efficient manner.
- To be responsible for the filing, retrieval and printing of records from microfiche and SAP
Document Management System.
- To sort and prepare records to be archived in SAP Document Management System.
- Load, update and validate the status of component serial numbers into the company serialisation and tracking system.
Please contact me for more information