£0.00 - £9.00 per hour
3 months ago
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE LICENCES C+E and D WILL BE CONSIDERED**
Purpose of role:
As an MT Driver your role is to deliver transport services to our internal and external customer's. Our drivers engage with our customers daily and provide a great customer focus and a professional face of our business. Our focus is on safe delivery of a key element of support to the customer. Maintaining high standards in driving towards company contractual obligations and objectives.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- To deliver a high standard off customer service Complete a daily vehicle and auxiliary check before the vehicle leaves site by using the agreed Nil-defect reporting procedure
- To deliver transport services to our customers on time meeting our service level agreements that are in place
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed in line with our undertaking to the DVSA, Traffic Commissioner and all legislative bodies.
- To contribute effectively in a team environment.
- To always adhere to the company safety policies
- Experience within a busy transport environment.
- Sound knowledge of your responsibilities in relation to the Operator's licence.
- Good customer focus with a flexible and adaptable approach to delivering transport services.
- Full, clean vocational licence
- **ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE LICENCES C+E and D WILL BE CONSIDERED**
- Completed Driver CPC training
- High level of relevant operational knowledge gained through training and on the job experience.
- Will have an understanding of related legislation and best practices.
**ANY CANDIDATES UNABLE TO SUPPLY EVIDENCE OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**