0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
6 months initially
Our client is a major Telecoms company who is about to accelerate its push into Digital Sales. Their track record is limited and they need to drive a radical transformation, resulting in 50% of their SME transactions being delivered fully digitally at end state.
This role will be key to that transformation, and the role holder will need to have absolute, unwavering passion and commitment to deliver on this agenda.
The Digital Sales Director will establish this sales channel within SME - setting the strategy, demanding brilliant sales performance, and driving the prioritisation of requirements across the business for the channel to maximise growth opportunities.
* Set the Digital Sales channel strategy - set a bold vision to deliver digital sales transformation, overcoming potential conflict with our more traditional channels
* Gain buy-in from CEO - this will become one of the most transformational sales programmes, enabling significant cost saving and accessing new revenue streams
* Own the P&L for Digital Sales - working closely with Commercial and Finance, establish Digital as a new, separate sales channel (MTP, pay plan, targets), and drive brilliant sales performance (volume, channel share and shift to digital, journey C-Sat, automation %)
* Define requirements & priorities for digital sales channel success - one aligned plan across the business For example: -
o Decide priorities for marketing campaigns and segment targeting for the digital channel - working closely with Marketing, to define requirements and priorities within the pipeline for the channel
o Define and prioritise E2E digital journey requirements and improvements - working closely with Product, Propositions, and Customer Service, to define requirements for new & in life-enhancements.
* Drive internal (culture & behaviour, incentivisation, capability, organisation) and external (customer behaviour and awareness) change that facilitates digital shift
* Broad skills in Digital
* Have overseen running an online business in a B2B market - ideally, have played a critical role in a Digital Sales with significant size (£0.2 - 0.5bn revenue)
* Proven industry experience achieving rapid growth from a low base
* Able to lead transformational change programmes in large, functional organisations - transforming both business outcomes and customer behaviour
* Business influencer, working cross functionally across business, operational and technical teams