Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
- Responsible for marketing insights which relate to the regulations and trends of the PV industry within French speaking regions (i.e. not just France, but all customers and countries using French as an official language)
- Responsible for customer relationship development, especially with key personnel in the technology departments
- On behalf of our client, maintain relationships with regional PV organizations, such as trade associations, standard organizations, technical advisors, technical experts of financing institutes, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing solution reporting materials for key customers
- Responsible for reviewing the solution value material of key projects, and responsible for the implementation of valuable solutions for key customers
- Responsible for making competitive solution suggestions and strategies in the French speaking region
Business skill Requirements:
- Power system or PV-related majors, doctoral degrees preferred
- More than 8 years of experience in the power or PV industry. A candidate who has a Ph.D. degree is not restricted by this requirement.
Professional knowledge requirements:
- English should be used as a working language
- Familiar with the application of mainstream software and tools in the photovoltaic industry, such as PVsyst, PSCAD, PSSE, PowerFactory and other modeling software
- Skilled use of word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office software
- Strong learning ability, good communication and collaboration ability, adapt to frequent travel around the world