Up to €0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Dusseldorf
What We Offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Is responsible for the Digital Marketing Strategy and plan. Is responsible for Digital Marketing including social media, EDM, website and so on. The maintenance of social media account and create the content and localization. Support to create content for each country of WEU area. Is responsible for the EDM, create the content of EDM, localization the EDM, management the database of customers and partners. Is responsible for the local website, the content of the local website and routine monitoring of the maintenance of the local website.
Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Email Campaigns
Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
Write newsletters/EDMs including all company updates and localization directly.
Identify target audience and grow our email list.
Manage database of customers and partners.
Analyze web traffic metrics, ensuring strong web presence.
Update mini site and landing pages
Track, report, and analyze website analytics
Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Social Media
Expertise in social media platforms
Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
Facilitate online conversations with customers and ensure timely responses to customers and followers' queries and comments.
Create social media content and localization directly.
Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- 3+ years' experience in digital marketing and virtual industry marketing, internet product, developer or relevant area.
- Bachelor & above degree in Marketing or related field
- Able to maintain a website, Social media accounts, EDM tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint.
- Proficient communicate effectively, orally, and in writing in English.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- ICT technology background
- Knowledge of IP/IT products and solutions, mobile industry marketing and basic knowledge of communication, media, public relations.
- Deep understanding of the local market, especially for enterprise area.
- At least master one or two of the following languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French)
For more infromation please contact Tom Glover at Morson Talent