Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Negotiable Salary (Dependent upon experience)
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our award-winning Marketing team in Manchester.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to shape a highly influential role within our business, responsible for promoting and optimising our Groups digital footprint across multiple channels. They will work strategically with the Head of Marketing, external agencies and stakeholders of all levels, demonstrating creative flair and entrepreneurial, innovative spirit. Our marketing team are highly innovative and are looking for a proactive individual, with the drive to explore and bring to life new ideas. This role gives opportunity to work across our Group of 6 brands, giving you a real depth and breadth of experience.
Typical duties include:
- Working with the head of marketing to design and deliver the digital strategy
- Be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of our Group websites
- Writing SEO content for our Group websites
- Working alongside the head of marketing to take client briefs and create microsites for clients.
- Using Google Analytics to track campaigns and conversions plus identify gaps in performance and spot opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining and optimising the email strategy
- Using reporting tools to produce monthly website reports
- Looking at new ways to enhance our domain authority and drive traffic to our websites
- Working with our systems team to bring our (top secret) 'Project Quantum' to life
- Working with stakeholders of all levels on B2B and B2C campaigns using organic and paid techniques to drive traffic and engagement
- Previous experience of a digital role is essential.
- Experience of Wordpress or other website platform(s) is highly advantageous.
- An understanding and experience of keyword strategy, SEO and the ability to draft copy for the website.
- Experience of using PPC and paid social media advertising.
- Experience with reporting tools such as SEMRush and Google Analytics.
- Highly interpersonal with excellent relationship building and stake holder management skills.
- A fantastic eye for detail.
- Organised and able to manage own workload.
- An eye for design and layout would be advantageous
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.