West Bromwich, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
I am supporting my Client in West Bromwich with the recruitment of a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst. The purpose of the role is to analyse the current digital marketing strategy and make key improvements to what is already in place. Due to Covid-19, recruitment will be predominantly online so the role will be centred around the implementation of this facility.
* Implementation of a digital strategy to drive applications and convert these applications through to on-boarding
* Ensure maximum ROI from digital assets platforms and partnerships for the three brands.
* Ensure the digital strategy is delivering on KPI's and ensuring conversions from contact to application per brand.
* Lead and redevelop customer digital journeys to ensure maximum conversion.
* Support the organisation to become disruptive digitally through supporting innovation in use of technology and content
* Utilising digital channels across Social, Website, MailChimp and Google Analytics.
Key skills and experience will include;
* Google Analytics, experience of working on programmatic, re-targeting, creating omnichannel customer journeys through user content (tracked)
* Ability to really scrutinise data and identify new target audiences
* Analytically focused
* Previously worked in a Marketing Agency environment partnering the Head of Digital
* Experience of working with Education Clients ideally or ticketing systems
* You will be confident in your ability to hit the ground running with resilience