£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International are working with an international energy organisation in their search for a Digital Marketing Executive. Based in Warrington the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for digital marketing support for the marketing teams across multi-channel campaigns including email, PPC, SEO and web content for campaign landing pages.
Reporting to the Head of Digital & Brand, the Digital Marketing Executive will sit across both B2C and B2B activity for the business, providing technical and creative digital support.
Day to day duties will include:
- Support marketing managers with digital requirements to deliver multi-channel campaigns including email, PPC, SEO and web content for campaign landing pages.
- Maintain 25+ brand websites via a variety of CMS systems including updating platforms, managing security patches, updating content across sectors and for other business functions including regulatory updates.
- Work with agencies and in-house marketing teams to develop SEO strategies and PPC strategies across various brands for both B2B and B2C audiences that support emerging products, seasonal campaigns, acquisition and retention programmes
This role is ideally suited to a detailed thinker, highly organised with excellent attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in leading digital projects working between stakeholders and agencies
- Proven track record in digital marketing, ideally across both B2B and B2C spaces
- Ability to demonstrate innovative ideas, identify opportunities, contribute to business objectives, commercially savvy
- Strong analytical skills working with both GA and other analytical software such as Mouseflow etc, with a proven ability to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data, including regularly updating the wider business on digital activity business performance
- Demonstrable experience of planning, executing and analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a similar sized business working across web, email, social and multi-media
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is really investing in digital marketing and the right person will help this role have a big impact on the future state of the organisation. Working closely with the talented marketing team already in existence, this offers a great opportunity to add some real quality to your own career.
If you are interested in this role please apply accordingly.