US$0.00 - US$30.00 per hour
21 days ago
Digital Learning Consultant
We are currently looking for a Digital Learning Specialist to join our team in Irvine, CA.
The Digital Learning Specialist will be involved in executing multiple Learning Hub digital initiatives in USA, Canada and Latin America.
This role will partner with practice leaders, HR, and business leaders to identify key development needs for the business by engaging with internal and external providers and required SMES to execute best-in-class training programs to support operational excellence.
Focus will be learning engineering, working across all learning disciplines in order to best develop experiences and the overall learning environment.
4 major responsibilities:
● Project Management (30%): you will be responsible for the whole deployment of the projects you are in charge of. To deliver our solutions, you manage the projects in terms of quality, schedule and budget. You build trust with your stakeholders and develop a close relationship with them: The Digital Learning team is a partner to deploy strategic business aligned learning initiatives. You see things through and are able to plan and report on key performance metrics for all projects.
● Learning solutions design and maintenance (40%): you engineer solutions either internally or with the help of external consultants for projects assigned to you, and are in charge of design/co-design, launching and following it up. You will also be a SME, monitoring and managing multiple learning systems including the LMS, record & registration management system, learning portal, and other digital learning platforms and tools. You will also be part of our broader Learning Hub team that you will work closely with in order to ensure we have aligned, new and practical ideas to wow our stakeholders.
● Communication campaigns (15%): you design the communication plan for digital learning solutions in a way that involves the learners' community in their learning process.
● Change management & empowerment (15%): This will involve roadshows/ virtual classroom delivery/ ad-hoc walkthroughs and daily support of the projects we deliver for stakeholders, all around the Americas territory.
Flexibility to provide coverage to our broader Learning Hub team as the need arises
Education: Bachelors degree in field with 3-5 years related experience in Digital Learning/ Project Management/ Learning & Development
● Strong organization and Learning Project Management skills
●Experience with digital learning authoring tools, LMS, video-creation tools, learning libraries, and/or other learning platforms
● Fluency in English with excellent written and communication skills. Any additional language is an asset.
●Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain internal & external stakeholders' expectations.
●You have good business acumen, are customer-focused and keep abreast of developments in the world of learning and digital transformation.
●You are detail-oriented and are highly organized.
●You demonstrate learning agility and enjoy being creative.
●You are autonomous and are able to see your pipeline through.