Crawley, West Sussex
16 days ago
Digital Learning Coordinator, based in Crawley; 6 month duration
We are currently looking for a Digital Learning Coordinator for e defence client in Crawley.
This key role, based in Crawley will be responsible for coordinating the development of e-learning content. This is a brand new role that will give you the opportunity to shape approaches to the development and implementation of e-learning across a large organisation.
-Gather requirements for e-learning, working closely with subject matter experts to capture their knowledge and identify clear learning objectives
- Use a range of source materials such as documents, interviews and presentations to translate to e-learning
- Create storyboards, in line with learning objectives, which make full use of the digital format to engage learners
- Manage the process for the development of digital learning content from start to finish, working to project deadlines
- Ensure all digital learning content meets expectations for quality, company branding, copyright law and accessibility
- Coordinate the contribution of 2 apprentices to digital learning projects, supporting their development and harnessing their creativity and technical skills
- Use effective communication to ensure all those involved in e-learning projects have clear responsibilities and share an agreed timeline
- Effectively use, and support others in using, a range of content authoring tools
- Conduct methodical user testing and respond to feedback
- Communicate clear requirements for enrolment, assessment and reporting to the administrators of the Learning Management System and ensure elearning is made available in the acceptable formats
- Report against project progress to multiple stakeholders
You are passionate about harnessing the power of technology for learning, with a broad and informed understanding of what makes e-learning effective and engaging.
You will have successful experience in managing the end-to-end development of e-learning materials, coordinating the contributions of others and employing project management techniques to ensure timely delivery and quality control.
You are a strong communicator, able to take complex information and break it down into logical, clear steps. You can be persuasive and work collaboratively with diverse subject matter experts. The role would suit applicants with a graphic design background who are creative and able to consult effectively with clients. Experience of GOMO authoring tool or a similar package would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Learning; GOMO; Authoring tool; Content Creation; Graphic Design; Budget Management; Awards; Project Management; Stakeholder Management; Communications; Media