Up to £0.00 per annum
15 days ago
The Digital Energy Solution Manager is responsible for analysing our Clients customer's demands, providing optimised solutions to those customers and delivering solution value. Duties include leading an ambitious build-up of market share by expanding businesses, partnerships, and entering new markets.
* Market analysis and suggesting the sales strategy/product road-map in France
* Product planning, analyse the technical demand/product function/license of France market
* Analyse Development trends of UPS/Cooling/Digital Energy market in France
* Analysis of competitors' strategy/operation in France
* Technical solution verification with customer & solution optimisation to ensure a leading edge
* Technical sales of our client's UPS/Cooling/Digital Energy Solution
* Supporting project bidding phase by preparing BOM/quotation
* Lead promotion of our client's UPS/Cooling/Digital Energy Plants by removing technical barriers and technical misunderstandings
* Supporting the Account Managers in articulating the business and technical value of our client's UPS/Cooling/Digital Energy Solutions to their customers' technical decision makers.
* At least 3 years of working experience in the UPS/Cooling/Digital Energy industry
* At least 2 years' experience of Solution/Technical Sales
* A strong understanding of UPS/Cooling/Digital Energy products and solutions
* Able to integrate both technical and business language to explain and promote the client's solutions maximally.
* Fluent in both English and French
* Must come for a Technical background, ideally either an electronic/electric engineer
* Design tools: AutoCAD is needed