Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £370.00 per day
29 days ago
My client is currently looking for a Digital Communications manager to work on the following potential projects:
- Create a visual digital platform for my client's internal service offerings - encouraging click through and interest. Showcasing services through visuals, case studies, spotlight and interaction
- Create a visual platform for the people initiative - a one stop shop for all people to initiate culture change towards a more informed, agile and empowered employees.
You Will Need:
- Need extensive communications experience working across multiple projects
- Digital channels experience; including awareness of best practice and setting up new digital channels and processes in alignment with business strategies
- Highly experienced in developing, building and presenting in visual and interactive communications - particularly using SharePoint Hubs.
- Digital communications experience within a large organisation like NR or via an agency who's dealt with large companies
- Change management experience
- Project management experience
- Coaching skills to import knowledge and develop capability within the team.
- Self-motivated and results driven
**Note this opportunity is INSIDE OF IR35**