Up to £25.00 per hour
4 months ago
We have started a digital transformation, with the objective of optimising operations and proposing new services, through the exploitation of data.
As a key enabler to this transformation you will be involved in proper Data Governance and associated means, to manage information as a real asset of the company. It is key that the company have reliable, qualitative and quantitative data managed inside and outside of the company. In the Landing Gear Business Operations domains it consist of:
- Implementing and measuring Data Governance.
- Implementing and supporting digital business management solutions.
- Managing and streamlining Landing Gear Business Owned tools toward digitisation.
- Coordinating stakeholders involved in managing data.
- Supporting users on Data Management.This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Companies success, reputation and sustainable growth.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the process of data classification. Maintain EL data catalogue within the Airbus Data Classification (ACT) solution in accordance to data regulations and the Landing Gear strategy.
- Develop and run the Data Management Plan. Plan, perform assessment and implement the relevant data securitization recovery actions when required, in line with the objectives cascaded by the Engineering Security Data Management transnational initiative.
- Represent Landing Gear. Acts as the EL Data Custodian in interface with the other Engineering Centres and the Engineering Data Officer.
- Participate to the transnational data standardisation activities such as the development of the eBAM solutions.
- Collect, assess or specify and manage Digital Data Exposure and objects creation requests.
- Assess new IT related developments against IS security requirements in relation with the M&T team.
- Support deployment of GSuite across the Landing Gear Centre in compliance with Data Security requirements.
- Manage, maintain and streamline the Landing Gear Business Owned tools in line with the digitisation projects and the deployment of GSuite.
- Support the implementation of the core Engineering Business management solutions such as eBAM, iBridge and CoreALL.
- Develop, deploy and business & performance management solutions in digital platforms such as Skywise.
- Ensure the control and management of the produced data within the operational domains. Promote the planning of data management tasks inside the development plans. Cascade and monitor the Data Governance requirements to the Landing Gear suppliers through the Work-Package leaders and the sub-contractor manager.
- Maintain and operate a robust Business toolset user permission management system with the EL ISR and based on the technical authority requirements.
- Act as a focal point and provide third level support on Data Governance. Deploy the Data security rules in line with the objectives from the Ethic & Compliance Officer communication plan. Deploy data securitization means, such as cryptography tools (StormShield).
REQUIRED SKILL AND KNOWLDEGE
- Aviation Industry domain.
- Information Technology.
- Proven ability to lead projects.
- Knowledge of Data Management processes.
- Business Data Modelling skills.
- Digitisation or data analyst or data scientist skills.
- Comprehension of ethic and laws applied to data.