€450.00 - €500.00 per day
7 months ago
DevSecOps - Luxembourg
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a DevSecOps to join their team in Luxembourg. This is an initial 12 month contract with a strong chance for a number of extensions. They are looking for a someone with strong Security and hands on Java experience. You will be part of the Operations team in Luxembourg and contribute to the activities listed below (non- exhaustive list):
* Configure and develop tools for Automated Deployments and Application Release Orchestration (e.g. XL Deploy, XL Release)
* Configure and develop Application Lifecycle Management and automation tools (WLST, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, SVN, Git, Nexus, etc.)
* Ensure maintenance and evolution of the continuous monitoring tools (JEE, Elastic search, Dynatrace) and Unix shell scripts
* Provide guidance and support for Implementing and the DevSecOps pipelines
* Provide expertise in the area of WebLogic middleware solutions (Configuration and monitoring of OSB, monitoring health of JEE applications, web services and JMS resources)
* Carry out investigations of application issues both from technical and functional perspectives
* Plan and execute deployments of JEE modules (cooperation of efforts between development and data centre teams, performing compilations and packaging of JEE modules)
* Provide expertise in the area of database technologies (SQL tuning, review and execution of data migration scripts, monitoring of the database performance, development of SQL based reports).
Occasionally, you may be requested to perform some work at the our clients premises in Brussels. The maximum number of such missions is 12 per year and the mission duration is one day.
The successful DevSecOps will have:
* Bachelor and minimum 6 years of experience
* Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described in the job description.
* Very good knowledge of English (spoken, written).
* Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
* Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
* Excellent analytical skills
* An expert level knowledge in areas enumerated below:
* Deployments automation and Application Release Orchestration
* JEE (development and architecture of java web based applications, application servers, JEE security, XML, JMS and web services technology etc.)
* Oracle DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL and performance tuning techniques
* Administration of Weblogic middleware solutions (Application servers, OSB)
* Development of UNIX shell scripts
* Practical experience in development and maintenance of system interoperability based on SOA principles.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.