Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
DevOps Engineer - Manchester
Working Monday - Friday
I have a fantastic opportunity as a DevOps Engineer for an award-winning organisation!
They heavily invest into their staff to excel their skills by providing on site training. You will be working alongside the best DevOps Engineers in the North West which will only improve your technical knowledge. You will have the opportunity to work with the most up to date tech!
You will be working in state-of-the-art offices with fantastic facilities to stay active. On site, they provide relaxed areas and a fantastic outside area which is extremely popular in the summer.
Your responsibilities as a DevOps will be:
- Providing development release processes
- You will be working closely with development teams towards implementation of automated test, build and release processes
- Supporting DevOps improvement initiatives
- Establishing mature configuration management processes
- Problem management and root cause analysis
The skills you will ideally need for the DevOps Engineer position (my client doesn't expect you to have experience with all the below):
- Experienced with Cloud (AWS)
- Experience with Virtualisation (VMware)
- Linux or Windows server administration experience
- Knowledge of a database language, SQL, MySQL, MongoDb etc.
- Automated build and deploy, or automated testing
- Ideally had exposure to some of the following: Github / TFS / Atlassian / Puppet /Chef / Jenkins (desirable)
- Experience with Netapp (desirable)
- Experience of scripting languages such as bash, batch and PowerShell (desirable)
DevOps Engineer/Software Engineer/Software Developer/Software Development/Programming/Cloud/AWS/Virtualisation/Coding/Scripting
If I have not contacted you about this role within 2 weeks of the role being posted then you have been unsuccessful for this role.