8 months ago
DevOps Engineer - AWS - CMS - London
Morson currently have a permanent Opportunity to work for a £200m+ market cap company!
Only the best candiates looking for a real challenge to test thier skills and knowledge should apply...
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will be a DevOps Engineer within the team that will be instrumental in delivering the technology that leads to wider DevOps adoption across engineering.
- Promote a DevOps culture and drive through the adoption of DevOps Engineering practices
- Work with developers and sysadmins to help them upskill in DevOps Engineering practices and to architect solutions at AWS
- Empower the product delivery teams by building tools and solutions to enable them to move more quickly and support our drive towards Continuous Delivery
- Infrastructure is in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Java based Content Management System (CMS)
- Set of services written primarily in Node.js.
Please get in touch asap for a chance to become part of one of the UK'S largest companies in their sector in one of London's best locations!