about 1 month ago
An urgent position has become available with one of our major ICT clients. A Devise B2B Account Manager who has had experience in consumer electronics, and ideally smartphones and Tablets is sought.
- Establish partnerships that drive significant contributions to our Clients' Device B2B business revenue in all verticals through the successful execution of tactical plans.
- Responsible for the management and execution of serving as the primary B2B customer interface and service program manager.
- Lead the partnership and deal process, from strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, terms negotiation, contract drafting and negotiation, through implementation
- Frequently liaises with marketing, pre-sales and technical teams to discuss issues and ensures the best customer experience.
- Organizes joint visits with marketing to get market information, check on activity status; Performs daily visits to corporate clients to follow leads, close deals, etc.
- Be familiar with current French market trends and conditions as well as a good knowledge & network within the smartphone and tablet industry
- At least 5+ years of extensive experience in smartphone B2B sales (incl. OM & Operator) and enterprise engagement.
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
- Strong network in Large Corporate/ Telecommunication/ Government/ Finance/ Construction/ Private Sector, Dealers/ Partner/ Channel Management.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Management.
- Excellent spoken & written English and computer literacy.