6 months ago
The B2B Director should be an experienced and seasoned enterprise sales-focused professional. You will be a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a fast moving environment. You will already have a deep understanding of Western Europe's smartphone and tablet B2B market, solutions and partners.
- Lead the French B2B business to reach the local KPI and ambition
- Establish and manage a local team
- Establish partnerships that drive significant contributions to our Clients' B2B business revenue in all verticals
- Cultivate our Cients' relationships with C-level and senior executive partners in France.
- Lead the partnership and deal process, from strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, terms negotiation, contract drafting and negotiation, through implementation.
- Support the Sales team to achieve business goals and objectives with the suitable vertical solution along with the partner.
- Be familiar with current French market trends and conditions as well as a good knowledge & network within the smartphone and tablet industry.
- Link within all the different departments.
- Travel for meetings, conferences, and events.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration, marketing, management or related fields.
- A minimum 8 years proven experience in project or B2B channel with at least 5 years of experience in Management level as B2B Sales Director and above.
- Experience in Global IT/ Telecommunication Business: Vendor or Key Distributor would be an advantage.
- Strong network in Large Corporate/ Telecommunication/ Government/ Finance/ Construction/ Private Sector, Dealers/ Partner/ Channel Management.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate market needs and skilled in addressing them.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills with high presentation.
- Strong business acumen to develop a business case from the concept with high ambiguity, then drive its operational execution.
- Ability to contribute within a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to perform and work under tight schedules plus high pressure.
- Excellent spoken & written English and computer literacy.