North West England, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
We are currently working with a well renowned Fintech company based in greater Manchester. They are working with some very state of the art tech stacks providing spend management solutions comprised of travel, expense and compliance.
Due to continuous development and new projects on the horizon, they are looking to add to their current dev team man power. Looking for someone to be the driving force behind their development team.
As the Development Team Lead you will be responsible for providing a software design and development role within the IT software development function.
You will also be expected to:
- Provide expertise and leadership across the whole tech function and products.
- Ensure that the company's standards are adhered to at all times, whilst liaising with HR and Line Management
- Lead a group of software developers, helping with their career development and any technical queries (where applicable)
- Lead the way in ensuring all software solutions are developed to agreed timescales and standards
- Be the highest point of escalation and expert in Software Development (Microsoft Stack and .Net technologies.
- Produce the estimates for BAU requests, bugs and project development
- Perform peer reviews, coach and mentor other developers within the team
- Make sure that all development processes and design are all compliant with the regulatory requirements.
To be successful in the role of Development Team Lead, you'll need the following skills:
- Experience working to a high development standard using .Net and other frameworks, e.g Angular
- Experience in a governed environment, e.g. Agile or CMM
- Extensive experience leading a dev team, recruitment and mentoring
Any knowledge of the following will hold you in good stead:
- Capturing and documenting requirements
- A degree in a Computer Science discipline or similar
- Code review and system changing
Currently listed in the 'Ones to Watch' list for 2019, they're looking to span their services across 4 continents, with offices already in 3.
This is an immediate requirement with a one stage interview process. Get in touch in you want to be part of the journey and for more info, or send an updated CV to be considered.