£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 months ago
A newly created role with a very well-established, forward thinking group a, who have invested a considerable amount to develop a market leading data team are on the lookout for an OBIEE Developer. A hugely funded and based in amazing offices in Manchester.
This is a vital role for the business that will directly impact its customers Identifying analytics trends and performance against KPI's working closely with the BI Manager, where you will be responsible for the development of the solution on a national scale.
- Experience of working on one or more BI projects in a development role
- Excellent understanding OBIEE 11g/12c
- Developing dashboards and reports in OBIEE.
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to work to Kimball methodologies and Data Warehousing
- Excellent engagement skills
On offer is a market leading package including: 25 days holiday, Health, Bonus and flexible working.
To learn more please contact Chris Coyne via Linkedin or apply directly via the advert.