£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Job Description: Despatch Coordinator
Job type: Permanent
Our global FMCG client are looking to recruit a Despatch Coordinator to support the Customer Services function. Working closely with two Account Managers the role will help deliver the export of goods to their global supply base.
The main purpose of the role is to liaise with partners/agents/hauliers to arrange transportation of goods to customer. You will despatch orders and create the required paperwork and certificates in addition to sales order management for low touch and bulk spirit customers from receipt through to delivery. You will also maintain transport and OTIF KPIs.
- Liaising with partners/agents/hauliers to arrange transportation whilst optimising cost to deliver a high service level to our Customers.
- Manage 'sales orders at risk' to maximise 'OTIF' KPI by proactively monitoring influencing factors.
- Maintain KPI data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Customer Complaints receipt/response/documentation to be facilitated in accordance with company procedures.
- A first point of contact for specific customers, relating to sales orders/stock replenishment and data communication; including resolution of all customer enquiries associated with firm demand.
- A first point of contact for hauliers relating to collection of loads.
- Develop relationships with specific customers providing and delivering professional, helpful and high-quality service and assistance to the customer before, during and after the customers' requirements are met.
- Liaising with partners, shipping agents and hauliers, preparing and issuing the required documentation in accordance with HMRC using in house and HMRC systems. Creating the required HMRC certification as required.
- Ensure company process, and government & legislative compliance for all movement of goods, to both customer destination and transfers between partner warehouse locations.
- Working closely with Planners and Warehouse personnel to collectively prepare and create an effective and efficient weekly despatch load plan.
- Maintain and circulate transport KPIs.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Commercially savvy
- Strong Exports experience
- High level of customer services